NetSuite is a cloud based ERP system that manages your entire wholesale distribution business, while hugely cutting down on the IT acquisition, distribution software and operating expense. Specifically designed for wholesale distributors as well as SME’s (small and medium enterprises), NetSuite lets you run your business with a unified powerful application by offering a dashboard to monitor and manage the business in an organized manner. With this wholesale distribution software, more and more wholesale distribution organizations are switching to NetSuite system to boost their business growth. By shattering all business limitations, it showcases positive outcomes in form of reduced IT costs and time taken by employees.
In order to operate a successful wholesale distribution business, it is required to keep pace with changing technology, workforce statistics, pricing theories, customer requirements and other such factors. Consumers today are most demanding, for they don’t just look for fastest shipping with product availability, but also want to purchase goods from wherever and whenever they would like. So, as a distributor; you need to face challenges to fit to consumers wants to win their trust and hold long lasting business relationships with them.
Using ERP for wholesale distribution can build the success story of your distribution business by transforming your business, engaging your customers with an omnichannel shopping experience and modernizing the technologies you use. Below are some of the most acknowledged benefits of the most dependable ERP wholesale distribution software used across worldwide industries.
– With the game-changing ERP solution; monitor, manage, convert potential leads to orders, orders to consignments and consignments to revenue to complete the business process in most efficient manner.
– The ERP suite provides you with round-the-clock view of customers.
– Manage entire online business, web stores with NetSuite’s eCommerce solution that is fully integrated with CRM, PRM, inventory, accounting and several others.
– Automated business processes are visible and provide real-time order status and tracks of customers’ orders.
– Enable to easily track the inventory control over real-time demands and managing inventory renewal in time.
– With integrated logistics and shipping, you can tackle multiple challenges of dynamic order volumes, partial & drop shipping requirements through agile logistics processes in a fuss-free manner.
– Business SFA (sales force automation) plays a significant role in enhancing sales through advanced contract management, customer management, information sharing, sales forecast analysis and other systems.
We, at NetSuite Expert are engaged in empowering the traditional wholesale distribution business model by offering unique set of services to wholesale distributors at global platform. Our set of services encompasses everything from customization and implementation to integration and support & maintenance. With our cost-effective services of the cloud based ERP system, wholesale distributors across the globe have marked their presence at international map.
Running your business through a unified system gives a relief against the use of multiple software and applications. Hassle-free accessing of everything from dashboard by wrapping up all applications in a single NetSuite system gives round-the-clock customers’ view and ability to search everything from marketing to selling. Thus, your wholesale distribution business can succeed by engaging customers on cloud based ERP system and putting outdated technology and its disadvantages to rest.