Couple of years back, Warehouse Management System provides the materials storage location information functionality; but now, WMS Application is very complex due to advancement of technology and it requires dedicated staff for managing them. Doesn’t matter – how complex or simple WMS Software is, the main goal of a Warehouse Management System is efficiently control over the products or items within the warehouse.
From inventory control, receiving and shipping, to order fulfillment – it is the comprehensive procedure or strategy which is delivered by Cloud-Based ERP System for managing warehouse operations. Warehouse Management System used automatic identification and data capture technology such as bar code scanner, mobile computers, wireless LAN’s, etc to monitor the flow of products.
There are main functions of warehouse management system: –
– Minimizes the paper work and write off.
– Fully integrated tool – organization can make connection between two different systems.
– Picking, Packing and Shipping services.
– Lots/Serial/Expiry Management.
– Multi-Carrier Shipping Toolkit.
The Return on Investment (ROI) in ERP Software for Warehouse Management System: Invested in cloud based ERP System can be little bit costly. But you can conveniently cover your investment just because of this effective and flexible ERP System. It delivers 100% real-time visibility from inventory to order procedures.
There are many issues that are solved by Warehouse Management System (WMS) ERP Software: –
– Manually tasks and errors as well.
– Late invoices and shipments.
– Not proper information of inventory control.
– Storage location of materials or products is not fixed.
Organizations that are deal in manufacturing and wholesale distribution, they can go with cloud based ERP System. If you are not using ERP software it means your organization is facing afore issues. If you are interested then you can visit us at our website.